SM Role - the Basics
You will learn what is being Agile (instead of just doing Agile). How each role, ceremony, and artifact in Scrum helps you deliver the highest value with maximum business agility.
This one day workshop is part of the Scrum Master Week. You may choose to attend the entire week, or pick and choose the right days for you.
Target audience: Fresh Scrum Masters, experienced Scrum Masters wishing to understand the 'Why' of the role, managers wishing to understand how to become more agile in their role, and anyone wishing to refresh the basics of Scrum and agile.
- What is Agile?
- What is the difference between agile and scrum?
- When to use scrum and when not to?
- Scrum Master role & responsibilities
- The questions that scrum master must ask himself every day, and why?
- What is self organizing team?
- Understanding the team maturity model, and why it is important for us?
- What do I need to do in order to become a change agent within the organization
What people that participated say: