One of the challenges of being a professional tester in an agile team is being able to contribute to the general automation effort of the QA. However many testers are lacking the skills that are required in order to do that. This training is aimed to close the knowledge, and in this 5 days journey, participants will learn the needed test automation tools and skills that will enable them to become active contributors to the automation effort.
This is an entry-level class and appropriate for professional testers who wants to learn just enough skills in order to become automation engineers and who seek knowledge and understanding about test automation concepts and techniques. This training can be done in either .Net or Java development languages
- Experience working as part of a software project.
- Participants must have at least one year’s of testing experience.
- The total training time is 5 full days
- Writing automated tests over the GUI using Selenium
- Learning principles of effective Test Automation
- Gather needed programming skills
- Experience various techniques of writing automated tests
- Learn how to test complex application
- Understand the difference between various levels of test automation.
- Use various tools and frameworks for testing over the GUI, under the GUI, via the web…
- Learn how to leverage frameworks to ease authoring of tests
- Real Life examples.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Development language and test Automation
- Module 2: Development Language Fundamentals
- Module 3: Data types
- Module 4: Automation Testing Levels
- Module 5: Arrays, Collections and Strings
- Module 6: System testing Basics & The Testing framework (SpecFlow \ Cucumber)
- Module 7: Web Testing using Selenium
- Module 8: Data Streams and Files
- Module 9: Final Project – Writing test automation for a real system