Lectures: Anat Alon & Naama Gafni-Lifshitz
SM as Facilitator
You will learn how to set the stage and provide clear boundaries within each ceremony. Heck, this practical knowledge will help you in any meeting, not just Scrum. With this knowledge you will get the team to collaborate with each other and with you.
This one day workshop is part of the Scrum Master Week. You may choose to attend the entire week, or pick and choose the right days for you.
Target audience: Fresh and experience Scrum Masters wishing to acquire additional tools and skills and agile coaches leading organizational change.
- What is the difference between coach and facilitator, and why does it matter?
- The basic rules of facilitation
- How to get prepared for facilitating Scrum ceremonies?
- Simulations - Get practical experience and peer feedback in facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Typical facilitation traps and pitfalls and how to handle them?
What people that participated say:
- "It was a great day that gave me a good overall understanding of facilitating within the context of Scrum and being a Scrum Master.
A good mix between theory, tools and learning through simulations" - Yonatan Rand, Cisco