- Are you still facing Quality issues?
- Do you always have too little time for testing?
- Does your team seem to be slowing down after a few sprints?
- Having a hard time delivering working software?
If the answer to the questions above is yes, you may want to keep reading.
In this 1 day training participants will get familiar with the technical skills and expertise that every team needs in order to truly be successful transitioning to Agile. From Build automation via TDD and ATDD all the way to continuous deployment, just changing how we manage our projects is not enough. To consistently deliver working software at high speeds, we need to improve the way we write code.
- Learn the importance of improved technical skills
- Understand why quality is important
- Learn how to practice Test Driven Development
- Design a comprehensive test strategy
- Get to know how a product can be continuously deployed
This is an entry-level class and appropriate for technical Leads and Managers seeking knowledge and understanding about the various techniques employed in agile software development.
This is an entry-level training and requires basic Agile knowledge, either by training or experience.
- The place of Quality in the process
- Technical Debt
- Quality Vs Speed
- Test Automation
- Understanding Testing Levels
- From automated build to continuous deployment
- Build Systems
- Continuous Integration
- One Branch Strategies
- Improved software design
- SOLID design principles
- Evolving design
- Law of Demeter (Principle of Least Knowledge)
- Additional practices
- Pair programming
- Collective Ownership
- Handling Defects
Unless otherwise stated, the workshop runs 1 day, 9:30 to 17:30.