This is a one day training targeted to any number of people, It provides an entry level introduction to Agile software development.
During this day the participants gain a good understanding of Agile, it's roots and history & the motivation to become an agile organization.
Beyond understanding "the why of Agile", when the day is over the participants will have knowledge about several agile methodologies and several agile engineering and project management practices.
- A good understanding of what Agile really is.
- What are the main benefits of Agility.
- What are the main frameworks available to gain agility.
- What are the main agile practices used for project\product management.
- What are the main agile practices used for software engineering.
- How to start the Agile journey in your organization.
As this is a high level training, there is no technical knowledge required, all roles can attend.
- History of software development.
- The paradigm shift towards Agile software development.
- The Agile Manifesto.
- Agile methodologies:
- Agile Practices:
- Pair programming
- Specification by Example (ATDD \ BDD)
- Continuous integration
- Agile Estimation and planning
- Story points \ Ideal days.
- Product backlog.
- Burn-down chart.
- Cumulative flow diagrams.
- Scaling agile.
- Scaling the teams into feature teams.
- Scaling the PO role.
- Traps & Pitfalls.
Unless otherwise stated, the workshop runs 1 day, 9:30 to 17:30.
What people that participated say:
- "A very interesting lecture.
The lecturer, Anat Alon, used excellent tools in order to convey the message. She used games and created "a playful" environment that inspired all participants to be attentive and to enjoy much more.
Thank you for the professionalism, knowledge, and especially for the patience to respond to any questions.
Thanks", Sivan Waxman, Project Manager, NetCraft.