Lectures: Elad Sofer & Erez Cohen
Retrospective Game Retreat
You will experience different games and activities to use in your retrospectives. This toolkit will help you push the team/s forward to continuous improvement.
This one day workshop is part of the Scrum Master Week. You may choose to attend the entire week, or pick and choose the right days for you.
Target audience: Fresh and experienced Scrum Masters who appreciate the importance of retrospectives, and struggle with making them effective, productive and (not least important) fun.
- Retrospective recommended structure
- Retrospective goals – on what to focus and on what not to
- Different techniques to gather data
- Different techniques to analyze data and generate insights
- Different techniques to create effective action items (decide what to do)
- Traps and pitfalls of retrospectives
What people that participated say:
“An excellent and very enriching workshop.
I enjoyed it very much. Learned various ways to facilitate a retrospective.
The team is very assertive, not boring, facilitates the workshop in an excellent way.
The intimacy of the workshop contributed to the atmosphere and collaboration. It felt very personal.
Big Like (-:”
Hila Bahani, eBay (translated from Hebrew)
- “It was a very interesting and beneficial day.
I liked that the entire day was built around simulations and practical experience.
The timing and agenda were just right, and the atmosphere very pleasant.
Thank you”, Gil Edri, seatgeek (translated from Hebrew)
- “The room was filled with charts of explanations and props for the day, Parking lot, A-ha wall etc.
The room setup immediately created interest and curiosity what will happen next with each wall chart.
Lior and Ilan are highly professional, generous and relaxed. They conducted the workshop interestingly and effectively.
Dalit was available for any problem and question and gave us a sense of support throughout the day.
No question was left unanswered, no topic was pushed aside.
All in all, a great workshop, exceeding expectations.
Thank you for everything”, Tomer Ayun, Redbend.
- “Ilan and Lior, The retrospectives day was excellent.
I came in with low expectations to hear yet another boring theory.
I got a dynamic, fun, playful day full of knowledge.
I feel happy to try out the methods in our team.
Many thanks”, Olga Dgani, SAP.