Lectures: Anat Alon & Naama Gafni-Lifshitz
Building an ‘A-TEAM’
This one day workshop is part of the Scrum Master Week. You may choose to attend the entire week, or pick and choose the right days for you.
You will learn how to build a winning team, one that drives the organization forward. Together, we will learn and understand the Five Dysfunctions of a Team that hold us back from getting the results we want. Through this workshop you will acquire practical tools that help overcome these dysfunctions and help us build an “A-Team”.
Target audience: Everybody who wishes to acquire additional tools and skills to lead teams; fresh and experience Scrum Masters; Team Leaders at any level; and agile coaches leading organizational change.
- What is the definition of a team?
- Overview of the 5 dysfunctions of a team model
- Building trust within a team
- Mastering conflict facilitation
- Achieving team commitment
- Embracing team accountability
- Focusing on results
- Common traps in team building activity
- Team Building roadmap